A person of shade tans easily but we burn. We are best with indirect sunlight. We laid back like that
The melanin pigments are produced in a specialized group of cells known as melanocytes.
As a halvsie, I am half white and half Japanese. My white side is a primer base. My blood is French-Welsh, a neutral hue, to which was added Sourthern Honshu Asian. Hiroshima, specifically. Color wise, I tan more than I am tan. It’s olive skin.
The midpoint between two islands, both off the coast of continents, a safe distance from mainlands as to facilitate sniffs and scoffs in peace.
Setting out from each island were emassaries to a clean slate. My moms side of the family arrived 13 generations ago. I’m a yonsei paternally.
Combining cultures leads to a much greater variety of shades and tones. Each new combination is a unique blend all its own. We fully support our People of Color (POC) brethren by expanding the palette and growing the available hues seen all over the world.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping