California is the American Dream. From Europe immigration to the 20th Century it was a story of westward motion, of the frontier, and of discovering yourself at the end of a long journey from the East Coast to the end of the continent—and building a pier into the Pacific for a few extra meters of westwardness.
For the Asians who cross the Pacific to arrive at the shores of the new world, the opposite is much more likely the case. It's an Eastward travel at the far side of the ocean, involving lengthy boat rides, or a days worth of flying.
In California the Asian community spans older continental divides. We 'Ese are one big AZN diaspora mingling without borders in the land of the Golden Sun—Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and Taiwanese—each with each others' back.
This unisex t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping